Develop your own flight tracking applications via the PlaneXML Flight Tracking API!
Integrate near real-time flight tracking data directly with your own custom applications... check out the new Flightwise PlaneXML Flight Tracking API!
VISIT OUR SPONSORS
Welcome to fboweb.com, your base for Total Aviation Awareness (sm)
Started in 2000, fboweb.com's main goal has been to simplify and streamline the processes involved in all aspects of aviation. We've got a number
of FREE services available for people of all walks of life; the aviation professional, the aviation enthusiast, or just the casual user
who needs to track a flight!
Feel free to have a look around our site by clicking on any one of the main feature buttons along the top! Again, many of the services
are FREE, and if any of the services require a subscription, you'll be prompted as such first!
Easy-to-use, Web-based Flight Tracking
- Track flight based on tail number, commercial flight number, and more
- Track flights within a certain radius
- Get alerts sent to your email, cellphone or pager when a flight departs, arrives or files a flight plan
- No special software needed!
Online Pilot's Logbook
- Maintain your logbook online
- Automatic "QuickEntry" takes pertinent information from our online database and automatically determines the categories for your flight
- Summary page displays hourly totals
- Accessable from your desktop or a handheld wireless PDA
Many FREE services
- Free tracking of commercial flights
- Airport and FBO information, complete with runway diagrams, aerial photographs, frequencies, and more!
- FREE online access to your flight plans - file them online, automatically, or from-the-field with a wireless PDA!
- ...and much more!
Track unlimited flights! Single aircraft or entire fleets; search for flights within a certain radius; Get flight alerts sent to your email, cellphone or pager!||
Maintain your pilot's logbook online, electronically! From your desktop on the web, or with a PDA out in the field!||!!FREE!! Services; FREE tracking of commercial flights; airport listings, facilities locator, weather, FAR/AIM access, and much more!|
...and what can it do
for you? In a nutshell:
- You can track flights (on a
- You can get a listing of
flights coming to or going from a particular airport (an Airport Summary)
- You can receive an email or
page to your pager or cell phone whenever a flight files a flight plan,
arrives or departs
- You can track a listing of
- You can research past flights
(as far back as November 14, 2001)
- You can display tracks for
those past flights
- You can look up airport and
- You can add your own FBO
information to a particular airport
- You can get weather, radar and
- You can create and store
frequently used flight plans
- You can file those flight
plans online through the website
- You can do both of the above
with a handheld wireless computer or cell phone
...and a lot more. But
you'd have to explore the site to find out!
an aviation solution website. It links pilots, FBOs, and Aviation
enthusiasts alike -
together, online, and services both sides of the coin.
fboweb.com is a web site for
pilots of all kinds. It allows them to obtain detailed information on
airports, their runways, frequencies and services available, navaids,
airways, intersections, and other parts of the US National Airspace
System. In addition to providing this information, it also allows
users to create and store frequently used flight plans, and allows
you to file them with the FAA automatically.
What's even more useful is that the services available onfboweb.com
also available through wireless handheld devices, including the iPhone, Palm and Windows Mobile devices. This means that users of
these devices can be "on the field" and wirelessly access airport
information, get the latest METARs and TAFs, or file a flight plan. It helps
make flying easier.
It should be noted, however, that the information available onfboweb.com
should not be used for navigation. Yes, it's a disclaimer; the
information on fboweb.com
may not be correct -
only authorized FAA documents/publications should be your primary source
FBOs and other on- or near-field services can benefit fromfboweb.com in a
number of ways. First and foremost, by listing their FBO with
the site, they can advertise their services and attract valuable
traffic to their facilities.
In addition, FBOs (as well as pilots)
can track flights that are on an IFR flight plan; the
Airport Summary feature allows FBOs to see which flights are due
inbound, when they will arrive, what type of aircraft they are, and
where it is currently located at any given moment - a great help for
FBO line crews and staff.
We're always working to improve and
enhance the service, and there are more, great features in the works. Stay
tuned to our home page for additional announcements!